Family Divorce Lawyer Turramurra
Are you seeking an expert divorce lawyer near Turramurra?
Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers provide specialist family law advice you can rely on.
Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers have been guiding family law clients and providing sound family law advice and support to people from the Upper North Shore and the Turramurra area for over twenty years.
Our solicitors have been involved in every type of family law matter including:
- Simple joint applications for Divorce for parties who have been separated for a long period of time.
- Applications for Divorce for parties who have been living separately but under one roof.
- Applications for Divorce by a single party requiring substituted service on a spouse who is difficult to locate and/or serve.
- Complicated financial/property settlements involving complex corporate structures and self-managed superannuation funds.
- Financial/Property settlements requiring input from independent professionals (such as accountants and financial planners) to ensure they are as tax-effective as possible for the parties.
- Negotiating and documenting financial/property settlements which allow our clients to disentangle themselves from their family’s long-standing financial arrangements including through the obtaining of independent financial/accounting advice and the engagement of expert valuers to value assets and liabilities of the relationship such as real estate, furniture, antiques, artwork, corporate entities, agricultural interests, self-managed superannuation funds, family trusts etc.
- Parenting matters requiring the formalisation of informal parenting plans agreed between the parties.
- Contested parenting matters (sometimes involving an Independent Children’s Lawyer)
- Parenting matters involving allegations of abuse and/or family violence.
- De facto matters requiring division of property and/or arrangements for the care of children.
We can take away some of the worries about how to approach your new situation because our team of family lawyers are highly experienced in the areas of separation and divorce. Family law is all that we do, but we do it very well because our years of experience have seen us “go through” a variety of relationship breakdowns with our clients. Whilst we take all of our client’s matters personally, we rarely come across a set of circumstances that we haven’t seen (to some varying degree) before. So whilst your experience of your separation will be very new to you, we have the appropriate level of “foresight” and are accordingly well placed to help you through the process because the experience is not new to us. We can also help put some distance between you and your former spouse in an effort to keep your relationship breakdown as amicable as possible.
Whatever your personal circumstances may be, we believe it is of utmost importance that people experiencing a separation or divorce seek out professional help from a family law expert early so that they can get proper guidance on how to best move forward with their lives, develop a proper legal strategy and get the answers they need to “put their best foot forward” on their journey post-separation. We know that our help can put you in the best position to negotiate and secure the optimal outcome that works for you and your family in all of your personal circumstances.
Our family lawyers are recognised by the Law Society of New South Wales through the Law Society NSW Accredited Specialist Scheme. We can confidently say that we believe we are leaders in the family law arena on Sydney’s North Shore and are the best placed North Shore family law firm to assist you to make the best decisions about your future based on the reality of your personal circumstances. We have helped countless clients including those from Warrawee, Pennant Hills, Thornleigh and Beecroft who can all attest to our commitment to their family law matter.
At Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers we are committed to providing all of our clients with sensitive and personal service and support because we understand how difficult it is for our clients to traverse the highs and lows of the separation and divorce process. We promise you that we will approach your matter with this and your personal circumstances at the front of our minds. We will take the time to listen to you so that we can better understand your wants, needs and concerns so that any advice we provide to you is tailored to your family’s specific needs and any approach we take to the management of your family law matter is suitable in your circumstances. In that regard we have family lawyers who are skilled in collaborative practice through which we attempt to:
- Give you ample input in and control over your matter.
- Allow independent professionals (such as accountants, financial planners, finance brokers and counsellors) to have input into the family law process because we understand that a family relationship breakdown has the ability to wreak havoc on many aspects of your life.
- Keep your costs down by attempting to settle matters via alternate dispute resolution methods such as negotiation (including attendance at roundtable settlement conferences), mediations and arbitrations, and wherever possible avoiding the court process.
- A full range of Family Dispute Resolution and mediation services including collaborative practice. We can also provide parties participating in Family Dispute Resolution with s.60I certificates when required.
- Preparation of clients for undertaking negotiations with their former partner or spouse and/or commencing the family law court process;
- All aspects of negotiating Property/Financial Settlements, including negotiating provisions for spouse maintenance, child support, adult child maintenance and superannuation splitting
- Drafting and reviewing settlement documents including Consent Orders, Binding Financial Agreements, Deeds of Release in respect of commercial entities and Release Agreements in respect of future Succession Act claims;
- Drafting and reviewing all manner of court documents including Applications, Responses, Financial Statements, Affidavits, Subpoena, interim applications etc.
- Coordinating your family law matter with regard to estate and succession planning issues. Our family law experts can also provide you with practical advice about how best to protect your family’s assets against claims by third parties (including new spouses and second families) and protecting yourself against a future Succession Act claim.
If you are separated or are thinking about separating and would like to obtain some expert family law advice about your rights or your responsibilities and where you stand, our team of highly regarded Accredited Family Law Specialists and registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners can help you. So call us on 9437 0010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These posts are only intended as an overview or comment on current issues that may interest you and are not legal advice. If there are any matters that you would like us to advise you on, then please contact us.