Family Lawyers Servicing the Willoughby area (and surrounds)
13th March 2015
By Lisa Wagner
Divorce Lawyers providing quality family law advice and representation to people experiencing divorce and separation in the area of Willoughby and its surrounds and helping separating couples and families for more than 20 years.
Are you looking for a local team of expert family lawyers to assist you in resolving issues arising from your separation and/or divorce? Look no further than Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers, a dedicated Specialist Accredited team you can trust.
At Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers we know that dealing with any type of relationship breakdown, especially that involving those closest to you – your family, is distressing. And we also recognise how daunting an experience it can be to see a family law for advice about that relationship breakdown. We consider ourselves to be the best placed family law firm assisting people from the Willoughby area and will deal with you and your matter sensitively and with the best interests of you and your family foremost in mind because our team of dedicated family law experts have been practicing almost exclusively in the area of family law for more than 20 years.
No two families (or indeed family breakdowns) are the same, so you shouldn’t feel like a number or like your matter is being handled like all the other matters within a firm. Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers prides itself on being different in its approach. It is our promise to you that we will always take the extra time and special care to get to know you, your family, your family’s unique dynamics and circumstances as well as your personal motivators so that we can offer you advice which is tailored to your personal needs and can secure a resolution of your matter which reflects the specific needs of you and your family.
With so many lawyers out there it can be hard to navigate to a great lawyer however it is our view that if you choose the wrong lawyer you could be making a mistake which may be very costly and may wreak unnecessary havoc in your life during what is already a very stressful time. We know that the decisions you must make after separation are critical for both you and your family’s short-term and long-term happiness, security and success. That is why you need to a pick an expert who can help you navigate the “yellow brick road”.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER USING DOOLAN WAGNER FAMILY LAWYERS IN YOUR FAMILY LAW MATTER…
- We have strong ties to the local community with our principal having lived in the local area for more than 15 years. This means we can provide you with practical parenting advice that suits the local area and have contacts in the local area that we can refer you to who can help you navigate your new life post-separation.
- We have been helping people who have separated or are contemplating separating for over 50 years combined. Over that period we have helped countless satisfied couples resolve their family law matters without the need to resort to the Court by using alternative dispute resolution processes including mediation which we have found to be far less stressful and expensive for our clients. That said we have the experience to know that some matters can only be resolved with the assistance of the Court and we are very well placed to provide strong court representation.
- We have Accredited Family Law Specialists on our team (lawyers who are recognised as experts in their field by the Law Society of NSW). These experts are extremely knowledgeable in all areas of family law which makes them the best placed legal professionals to assist you in relation to all of the issues in your family law matter. We also have Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners on hand who can help if you and your partner are not keen to engage solicitors, or want to attempt an informal alternative dispute resolution process such as family dispute resolution or mediation.
- We only practice family law and, based on client feedback, we do it very well. As a result of our enduring presence in the family law arena our experienced family lawyers:
– can steer you through the many twists and turns that follow a separation.
– are able to swiftly comprehend and appreciate the difficult issues of each family law matter and practically advise you as to how your family law matter should proceed to achieve the best outcome in your personal circumstances.
– have established solid working relationships with countless family law practitioners (comprising local solicitors, barristers and court staff). We have also had frequent dealings with local Child Contact Centres, Meditators, Family Law Arbitrators, Counsellors etc. and can recommend a “best fit” for you and your family members should the need arise.
– regularly aid clients to negotiate realistic financial property settlements, devise practical parenting arrangements which are in the best interests of each child, and engage with the various family law processes to best promote family relationships.
– have extensive experience in drafting and reviewing all court documents, financial disclosure material and settlement documents.
- We pride ourselves on being price competitive not just in terms of our hourly charge-out rates but also because we are highly experienced and can “get the job done” more quickly than many of our less experienced counterparts.
- We have stayed in contact with many of our past clients and often receive referrals from them – in fact this makes up the bulk of our busy practice. Those are happy clients who have come through the other side of family breakdowns and believe our service was a strong factor in their now successful post-separation lives.
BY ENGAGING US…
- You can be assured that we will only act with you and your family’s best interests in mind whether we are working towards a financial settlement or assisting you with a parenting dispute.
- You will be appropriately guided through the separation and divorce processes by an experienced family lawyer who has “seen it all” and can provide you with real-world hands-on advice on how to deal with many of the “scary” circumstances that you and your family may face.
- You will receive reliable, future-minded advice which is tailored to your specific needs and will be dealing with an experienced family lawyer who will be on your side and can help you plan your best future.
Get in contact with us for first class family law assistance. Call me, Lisa Wagner of Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers on 9437 0010 or email me on email@example.com.We are experts in all areas of family law and are looking forward to taking your call.
These posts are only intended as an overview or comment on current issues that may interest you and are not legal advice. If there are any matters that you would like us to advise you on, then please contact us.