Family Lawyers Mosman
28 March 2019
By Lisa Wagner
Divorce Lawyer servicing couples and families in the Mosman area.
Divorce Lawyers helping separating couples for over 20 years.
Are you looking for an experienced family lawyer to help you with your separation and divorce?
We are keenly aware that dealing with a relationship breakdown is distressing and seeing a lawyer can be a very daunting experience. Having practiced almost exclusively in the area of family law for more than 20 years we believe that we are the best placed family law firm in the local area to deal with you and your matter sensitively and with the best interests of you and your family foremost in mind.
We recognise that no two families (or indeed family breakdowns) are the same. We are not a cookie-cutter law firm and will take the time to get to know you, your family and the distinct facts and circumstances of your case – that is our promise to you. We do this so that we can offer you advice which is tailored to your personal circumstances and can secure a resolution of your matter which reflects the specific needs of you and your family.
WHY USE DOOLAN WAGNER, YOUR FAMILY LAWYERS MOSMAN IN YOUR FAMILY LAW MATTER…
- We have been helping separating couples for over 20 years and during that time have assisted hundreds of couples resolve their family law matters in the most cost-effective way both with and without the Court’s involvement.
- We only practice in the area of family law. That means we are in the best position to assist you to resolve your matter because:
– we have established relationships with many of the local family law practitioners (including local lawyers, barristers and court staff), Child Contact Centres, Meditators, Family Law Arbitrators, etc.
– we can quickly grasp the important elements of each family law matter; and
– we are expertly familiar with how family law processes work.
- We have lawyers who are Accredited Family Law Specialists registered with the Law Society of NSW – these are experts in all areas of family law and are best placed to assist you in relation to your family law matter.
- We have registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners for separating couples who are not yet ready to undertake the formal engagement of a solicitor or who want to try to informally resolve their matter using alternative dispute resolution.
- Your file will receive personal attention from experienced family lawyers including our Principal and the handling of your matter won’t be passed around the office to junior lawyers unless specifically requested by you.
- Every day we:
– draft family law documents including but not limited to Court Applications, Balance Sheets, Superannuation Splitting Orders, Financial Agreements, Binding Child Support Agreements, Consent Orders, Applications for Divorce and Affidavits;
– assist clients to formulate sensible parenting plans and negotiate appropriate financial property settlements;
– review financial disclosure documents, court documents, parties’ evidence and applications for child support assessments;
– prepare clients for attendances at Court and engaging with the Family Law processes such as attending with Family Consultants; and
– guide clients through the many challenges that can arise in their lives and within the family unit as a result of separation and divorce.
- We are a boutique law firm with overheads to match – we pass on those savings to you so that our fees and charges are competitive. We should be considered the “go to” company for getting real and good old fashioned divorce law advice.
- Our practice has been built up from word of mouth referrals from satisfied current and past clients and local professional people – that’s 20 years of business built up largely from word-of-mouth referrals…enough said.
BY ENGAGING US…
- You will be choosing an Accredited Family Law Specialist, an expert who practices family law daily.
- You will benefit from our ability to quickly (and therefore cost effectively) understand the important issues in your matter and formulate the right action plan for you and your family.
- You will be provided with proper guidance through the separation and divorce processes – we know that separation and divorce are some of the most stressful and challenging experiences which our clients will have to go through during their lifetimes. Having steered many client’s through the various stages of each of these processes we are best positioned to offer you practical feedback on how to approach many of the situations that separated families may face.
- You will be provided with clear advice on what forms part of the “pool of assets” and how best to protect the assets of the relationship.
- You will receive sensible, realistic and proactive family law advice in relation to both parenting and financial matters which will stand the test of time. We will try and anticipate the things that may happen in your future and provide for them in the advice that we give you and work with those “futures” in mind when we negotiate your settlement. Many of our former clients have kept in touch with us over the years to update us about their families and have provided feedback that both the advice we offered and the resolutions we negotiated for them have been appropriate to meet their family’s needs for many years.
- You can be confident that we will secure the best financial outcome for you.
- You can be assured that we will always act with the best interests of your children in mind.
- You will receive our full commitment to resolve your matter as quickly as possible. Your positive experience with us assures our good reputation within the local community.
- Don’t make the mistake of choosing the wrong lawyer. The decisions you must make after separation are critical. You and your children’s wellbeing and your financial security are not worth the gamble.
Our founding principal, Lisa Wagner is a local North Shore mum and an Accredited Family Law Specialist having looked after separating parties on Sydney’s North Shore & Mosman for almost 30 years.
Trained as a Family Dispute Resolution practitioner and in Collaborative Family Law Practice, Lisa and her team possess honed skills to secure favourable and timely out of court settlements.
Many people following separation seek discreet advice and our ongoing specialist family law advice service can prove invaluable to help you along the way navigate issues of child support, parenting and financial settlements.
Taking the first step is never easy however with our proven track record of assisting local couples to resolve their family law matters successfully we urge you to get the ball rolling and get in touch with us.
Call me, Lisa Wagner of Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers on 9437 0010 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer Accredited Family Law Specialists and are experts in all family law matters.
These posts are only intended as an overview or comment on current issues that may interest you and are not legal advice. If there are any matters that you would like us to advise you on, then please contact us.
Spread the word...
Let us help you Through Your Divorce
PERSONALISED ADVICE WITH NO OBLIGATION