Crows Nest Family Lawyers
15th January 2018
By Nicole Pozovsky
Are you presently experiencing a family relationship breakdown or needing help making arrangements for your children and property?
Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers have been helping people from the Crows Nest area with their separation for more than twenty years.
We can help you know where you stand and what your rights and your responsibilities are during what is a stressful and difficult time.
We understand that taking the first step can feel overwhelming and we are confident that our family law experts can help you achieve the best outcome possible.
Our family lawyers have been working with people in the Crows Nest area for more than two decades and understand the issues affecting the Crows Nest community. This experience assists us in tailoring practical legal solutions to your particular needs.
Crows Nest has seen an increase in the amount of families with young children that are now living in community, and as a result, issues such as formalising parenting arrangements and securing financial arrangements for the care of young children are particularly important for separating families.
In particular, we can assist you by:
- Drafting court documents and parenting agreements which incorporate informal parenting plans.
- Acting in parenting disputes before the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Courts.
- Providing family dispute resolution and mediation services. We help couples negotiate arrangements for the care of their children in a way that promotes the best interests of the child and the “family unit”.
- Unravelling complicated corporate structures. Sometimes these include family trusts, family businesses and self-managed superannuation funds. This often requires obtaining advice from other independent professionals e.g. accountants, expert valuers and financial planners.
- Negotiating with your former spouse or partner in relation to spouse maintenance, child support and adult child maintenance.
- Using alternate dispute resolution processes and collaborative practice including negotiation, round table conferences, mediations and arbitration.
- Drafting and reviewing settlement documents including Applications for Consent Orders, Consent Orders, Binding Financial Agreements and Deeds of Release.
- Court representation in disputes which cannot be resolved using alternate dispute resolution processes and collaborative practice and preparing clients for the family law courts process including drafting and reviewing court documents such as Applications, Responses, Financial Statements, Affidavits, Subpoena, interim applications etc.
Obtaining family law assistance and advice from an experienced family lawyer that understands the issues you are facing during your separation can be critical to obtaining a favourable and timely outcome for you and your family
Doolan Wagner Family Lawyers is conveniently located in St Leonards, in close walking distance to Crows Nest and a block from St Leonards train station.
These posts are only intended as an overview or comment on current issues that may interest you and are not legal advice. If there are any matters that you would like us to advise you on, then please contact us.